Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day in Logan...

Today we had such a good day! We had the opportunity to head up north for my cousin Seth's homecoming talk. It was so fun to see family and hang out with my cousins for a little while. After the homecoming, we decided since we were up there we might as well head to Logan for the afternoon. My cousins live about 20 min outside of Logan. The main reason we went was to see my friends Trey and Michelle and their cute baby Lucy before they headed to Pennsylvania this week. It ended up we had about an hour to kill before we could go see them so we drove around Logan. I loved it so much. (not sure if Mike did) but I showed him all the places I lived and all the fun places I used to hang out. We drove by the mudslide place (so sad) and we drove by the temple. We then had to go to the bathroom so bad so we decided to go to the Library on campus. We got there 5 min. before it closed for the night and got to use the bathrooms. I guess I was taking to long cause while I was washing my hands, the lights went out in the bathroom. Boy was it dark... Luckily I had my cell phone so I could find my way out. It was a little scary though. We then took a little walk around campus. I love the campus up there so much and it made me remember all the good times I had up there. I forced Mike to take some pictures with some stuff on campus. It was pretty funny. My pictures are all out of order too because blogger hates me and won't let me move them around. The first one is of Trey and Michelle and Lucy (and her poop cleaner) They are the cutest family.

Mike on the 'A' Gotta have a pic with the hands... And the french fries... Here is a picture of the Logan temple. I love it so much and was sad to see it was under construction and we couldn't walk around the grounds. One of these days we are going to go back and do a session in it. :)

This is our road trip picture... PS... I cut my hair a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

  1. I love logan too... so many good memories. Glad you got to go and have some fun!!! Next time you can't miss the food up there... Firehouse is prob our favorite!

    ReplyDelete