Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birthday Fun!

We have had such a busy two weeks! I have sucked at updating because I get on my computer and read everyones blogs and then by the time I get to updating... I am ready for bed! :) So here is what you have missed the last two weeks:
Mike turned 26! I love this man more than anything in the whole world! He is the most caring and wonderful husband a girl could ask for. We had so much fun celebrating his birthday with our families and friends. My parents have a little tradition that the first birthday in the family they buy a bowling ball and shoes for them. I was really excited for this because I love to go bowling but most of the time I feel so dumb taking my own stuff. But now my husband can feel dumb with me! :) I forgot to take pictures of dinner on his birthday... we went to Tepanyaki's for dinner and then came back to our house with some friends and set off fireworks and ate his "race car" birthday cake. On Sunday we went to celebrate with the Knaubs and had such a good dinner and German chocolate cake. I know we got our fair share of cake for a while! Here are the pics from his birthday!







The 24th, Mike and I both had the day off. I was so nice to spend the day together. We got to sleep in and eat a yummy breakfast. Then we headed up to Park City with Jess and Josh for the day. It was so nice up there and so fun to walk around main street and the outlets. We then went to a BBQ and Mike's aunts and hung out with friends the rest of the night. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families and friends in this world. But most of all I am so grateful for Mike in my life. Here are a couple pics from Park City!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mike! I am glad you can be cool like the rest of us with your bowling ball and shoes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Sorry we missed it all. Love the race car bday cake!

    ReplyDelete