Our friends came over the celebrate!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Finally...
I figured since Mike is sitting on the couch doing homework, what better time then the finally update my blog. I feel like I have had so much happen in the last month that I haven't had time to post about... So this might be the first of many posts tonight... we will see how ambitious I am. We are finally in the house. It is feeling more and more like home every day. For the first week I really just felt like we were playing house but now I am loving it more and more. Still need a few things for it to be complete but we are really settled. Here are some pics of the house I took today...They are kinda out of order because blogger is giving me issues tonight.... 





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

looks gorgeous! i love your new bed!
ReplyDeleteVery cute Barb! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove it love it love it!!! Great job building and decorating this beauty!
ReplyDeleteIt was good seeing you the other day too! :)