I just have to say that I have the cutest niece and nephews. It has been so much fun to see them this week. I just love them all so much and all their cute little personalities that are constantly going. I was over at my parents last night for a couple hours and man was I tired just watching them all play. Here are some cute pics from the week so far. I am sure more will be coming after the 4th.
Cuddle time with Garrett and Chance... not sure how much Chance really like it.
Me holding baby Zac next to Kari and Chance. Man they are so different.. :)
Jaycey being her cute self... she sure loves the camera! And i love her pigtails!
Brock and Garrett are inseparable when Garrett comes to town. 

So, I'm not sure which kids belong who, but is Chance Doug's kid? Because I think he looks just like him! I could be wrong.
ReplyDelete