One night a few months ago, I was at dinner with my Alpha girls and some girls were laughing really hard all night at some pictures they were taking. I didn't really pay attention to what they were really doing but later on I found out. If you haven
't tried this you should... it is way funny. So you just shake your head as fast as you can, letting go of all the muscles in your face and let your cheeks flap around. I know it sounds funny but just try it. Then when you get going you take the picture and catch the Kodak moment like the examples I have posted... What a good time! (I am sorry to those of you whose pictures I have posted doing this... but you know you laughed when you saw it!) I love to take funny pictures and it is a really good icebreaker on a first date!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Haha, you're so funny!
ReplyDeletebarb!! I FOUND YOUR BLOG!! hooray! my address is sarabing.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteanyways, i love you so so much and had such a fun time tonight with you cute girls!
-sara :)
I totally have pictures like that!! So much fun! Is that you girls at the new frozen yogurt place off highland by Reams?! I have been there, isnt it the greatest?!
ReplyDeleteI thought your face always looked like that ;)
ReplyDelete