Monday, April 21, 2008

Working out...

So my work has decided to do an active for life program. I am way excited for it to start on May 1st so that I will have some more motivation to workout! I have been trying to get into the schedule and get up at 6 every morning and go to the gym. I did good last week. I went three out of the 5 days! (which if you know me this is a huge accomplishment because I am not a morning person) This morning I got up and was way pumped to go to the step aerobics class today and then I got there and totally chickened out. Last time I did step aerobics I was in a class in Logan. Tricia can attest that it was a fun and interesting experience. I seemed to roll my ankle every class and fall a lot. She does the same thing so that's why we took the class together. I would be the youngest member of this class at the Life Center by far and it really intimidates me. One of these days I hope to get up the guts to actually go to it. I just wish they had some more fun classes like hip hop cardio class. I have been going to an adult hip hop class at a dance studio once a week and it is a blast. I just miss my days of dancing 8 hours and being in really good shape. So maybe this active for life program will get my butt in gear! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOO proud of you!!! Way to go! If you want to go to a step class I will go with you. I am not very graceful so we can fall together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at golds they have tons of classes like hip hop cardio you should come with me cuz they are not intimidating!

    ReplyDelete