Monday, April 7, 2008

Some weekend fun...(and my accomplishment)

Tonight is a wonderful night because I have just mastered the Rubiks cube! I have really been working on it for two weeks and from my last post you can all tell how frustrated it made me. But tonight it just clicked and I have now completed it about 10 times. :) Anyways... this last weekend I hung out with Brandy and the kids on saturday. It was tons of fun. We went to lunch then took Brock and Jaycey to the Sandy Aquarium. The aquarium is not that big but it has some fun stuff in it. Jaycey didn't really trust the glass on the tanks so when she got close she was scared but Brock liked it. I tried to get Brock to pet the sting ray's but every time he would put his hand in they would swim over and he would pull it out! It was still way fun though! I am so glad that they moved here! Here are some pictures from the aquarium. (the stingray picture is for Garrett... so Kari make sure that you show him)



1 comment:

  1. What fun kids they are! I am glad they moved to Utah too!

    ReplyDelete