Tuesday, May 6, 2008

MOVIES!

I am not sure what my deal is but I have now gone to three movies in the past four days. So I thought I would post my feelings on the three movies I saw...
Movie #1: Made of Honor
I was really excited for this movie... because I LOVE... LOVE... LOVE Patrick Dempsey! I thought the movie was entertaining, but it was kinda like other movies I had seen like My Best Friend's Wedding and Sweet Home Alabama! Both of which are favorite movies but it gets old when you see the same stories just with different actors. I wouldn't probably recommend this one unless your renting it for $1.
Movie #2: Baby Momma


The previews for this movie got me really excited to see it. And I was not disappointed. You know when the previews show all the funny parts and when you go and see the movie it is really lame cause you have already seen the good things. There were some good funny parts of this movie and it did not turn out how I thought it was going to. I won't say how because some of you reading may go see it. So overall... very enjoyable!
Movie #3: Ironman
So I have to admit that I was not really excited to see this movie last night. (sorry Sean) But I was mistaken! It was one of the best superhero movies I have ever seen. The reason I was not so excited was because I am not a huge fan of those kind of movies. I liked Spider Man but that is about it. I have seen all the batman movies and they bore me... Well this movie was really good and I payed attention the whole time. I even jumped a couple of times! I would highly recommend all of you seeing this movie!

If anyone has any recommendations for me... let me know! I love to go see movies!

2 comments:

  1. THanks for the movie reviews! I wanted to see Made of Honor but I wasn't sure. Doug wanted to see Baby Mama, so after that good review maybe we will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Baby Mama soooooo much!! I appreciate the reviews. But really, who goes to three movies in 4 days????

    ReplyDelete