Friday, May 9, 2008

Renion

I am so excited that my old roommate Linsey made it back from Peru ok. She went there to work in an orphanage and picked up all sorts of diseases and such... She got home last week so on Wednesday we drove up to Heather's house in Ogden to have a little roommate + Jordy reunion. We went to dinner at Roosters then played Sorry and Nertz! I miss these girls and Jordan so much. I loved playing Sorry with them all the time. It was way fun to see them again and laugh at funny stuff Jordan does. Here are some pictures from that night!
Old Roomies!

Jordan and I!

Linsey and I! I am so glad she is back! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine Linsey with a parasite..... she's already sickly skinny and if she's got to share her food with something else I'm not sure she can continue to exist. That said..... I'm glad she's home too even though I probably wont see her any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ROCK at Nertz! Let's play...RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete