It has been a while since I have posted... not because of nothing to post but just because I have been lazy! May was a fun month. I love when it finally starts to get warm and we can spend a lot of time outside. Jordyn LOVES to be outside. We frequently go on walks around the neighborhood while Jordyn jabbers and runs and jumps. We did some fun things in May. We got to go to the Zoo with Shelbie's preschool class. It was so much fun and Jordyn loved looking at the animals and loved it even more when I finally let her out of the stroller so she could run wild.
I also had a wonderful Mothers day. We celebrated with Mike's mom the Saturday before by going to Olive Garden for lunch. Then on Mothers day, I got to sleep in and Mike made me some breakfast. He said Jordyn helped by unloading the drawers in the kitchen while he cooked. (that sounds about right). Then after church, my parents came over for dinner. We had a yummy roast and mashed potatoes. Mike made dinner for us all. Then after Jordyn went to bed, we were able to play some games! I love playing games! Here is a picture of me and Jordyn on Mothers day. I love her so much and am so blessed to be her mom! (these were post nap so don't mind her hair... it is always so wild!)
Then on Memorial day we spent the day together as a family. It was nice to have a day off together. We went to the aquarium in the morning and Jordyn loved running around and looking at all the fish. We met up with my dad for lunch and then we went home for a nap. After that we headed up to Mike's parents for a BBQ. Jordyn was so funny after all the other kids went home. She loved having all the attention on her.
Now onto June!!
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment