Happy Father's Day! I am so grateful for the fathers in my life. I especially want to write about Mike. He is such a wonderful father to Jordyn. I honestly don't know how I would take care of her without him! He is always so helpful with her and loves to tease her and play with her. Even though some days she wants nothing to do with him (I hope this is just a phase), Mike still loves her so much and tries so hard for her to want to play with him. Jordyn loves when he comes home from work. I love to hear her say Daddy! It is the cutest thing ever! They are so silly together and I can see so much of Mike's personality in Jordyn. Here they are today...
We are so lucky to have such wonderful dad's in our lives! We love them so much and are so grateful for all they do for us!
Me and my Dad!
Mike and his Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment