This post is a little late but Jordyn turned 18 months this month. She is so much fun! I took her in last week for her 18 month appointment and we learned that she is still tiny. Her stats are:
Weight: 20.83 lbs 7%
Height: 31.89 inches 58%
Head 17.7 inches 12%
She loves to talk! She says Mommy, daddy, papa, grandma, grandpa, juice, shoes, Cruz, (those 3 kinda all sound the same), Minnie, Dat, Dis, (that and this), tree, dog, swing, and lots of others I can't think of. She will pretty much copy whatever we tell her to. :)
She had been barking like a dog for a long time and she used to do that for any animal we asked but now she will Moo like a cow when I ask her what a cow says.
She loves to sing to alphabet and we sing it every day when I am doing her hair.
She still only has 2 teeth on the bottom but has been working on 4 top teeth for a few months. I am sure they are going to pop through any day!
She still only has 2 teeth on the bottom but has been working on 4 top teeth for a few months. I am sure they are going to pop through any day!
She loves her binky and blanky. We used to be able to leave them in her crib but now she insists on having them all the time. She always has at least 2 binkies in her hands.
She loves to show everyone her belly button. She lifts her shirt all the time to show everyone. She gets really confused when she is wearing a onsie and can't find her belly button.
She loves to be outside still. When we go get the mail she has to hold a piece of it when we are walking back. She loves to pick up rocks and take them with us on our walks.
She loves to be chased and tickled!
She has the most pathetic pouty lip and if it wasn't so dang cute I would hate it!
She still prefers Grandmas over anyone. Even if she gets hurt she will run to her Grandmas over me.
She has a huge mommy complex (when grandma isn't around) We are working on her liking Daddy more.
She started nursery on fathers day! She did really good the first week and ok the second week. So excited to enjoy church again! She also started folding her arms for prayers and it is so adorable!
We love Jordyn so much. I can't imagine life without her and I feel so blessed to be her mom!
Here are some of her 18 month pics that my sister in law Amy took...







So cute! I love that she has to have her binky and blanket. Ella is the exact same!
ReplyDeleteBarbara-Jordyn is SO cute!!! Oh my goodness, she has gotten so big! She is absolutely beautiful! Donnalee
ReplyDelete