The house is coming along so fast. I love that we go out there so much and each time we do, we are not disappointed by no work being done. We went out on Friday night and found the inside completely framed and half the roof shingled. It was fun to walk through and see all the rooms and imagine that in about 6-8 weeks we could be ready to move in. We went out last night (Monday) to find that they had started to plumb the showers and tubs. One tub was put in and the big tub for our master bath was framed and the actual tub was sitting in the garage. I love watching the process and going through our pictures to see how fast the house has popped up. Here are the latest... Enjoy!
View from the front!

Looking from the front door into the kitchen. I love this archway!

Our Drain for the Master shower (above)... the view from the master bedroom into the master bath. Again I love the archways! (below)
Spare bathroom tub...
Barb! That is awesome. Where is my bedroom going to be again ? :)
ReplyDeleteSweet! I am way excited to see your house finished! We are still banking that the baby will come before the house is done. I guess our second best day would be the 13th of June it just has a nice ring to it...don't you think?
ReplyDeleteLook at your cute house! It is coming together! We totally need to get together soon!!
ReplyDelete