Ok so it is not that big of a purchase but last weekend Mike and I were wondering around Target (normal) and we came across the wii games. We haven't been playing our wii as much as we did when we were dating but when we saw they had a Wii fit in stalk, we just couldn't leave without getting it. Chris and Brandy have one and I have played it a couple of times with Brandy and thought it was fun but never did I think it might actually be a good workout. The first night we had it I got it all set up and Mike and I played a little on it. We set some weight goals and did a couple of the balance games and the hula hoop then went to bed. The next day I played on it for like 15 min then moved onto something else. Well Sunday night I told Mike should play on it and he told me if he is going to do it, he was going to do it all. So then he proceeded to go through each exercise that was unlocked and do them all. I just laid there and blogged and played on the computer while he did it thinking nothing of it... but tonight I had an eye opening experience. I decided that I was going to try his way of thinking and do all the activities in all the categories. That means: Yoga, Strength exercises, Aerobics, and Balancing Games. Lets just say I broke a sweat and got a good workout. I might even be a little sore tomorrow. Now I might just have to do it more often and maybe it will someday tell me that I am normal and not overweight. :( Here is a picture of Mike and his trainer doing the tree yoga pose. :) He is so cute! Thursday, April 16, 2009
Latest BIG Purchase...
Ok so it is not that big of a purchase but last weekend Mike and I were wondering around Target (normal) and we came across the wii games. We haven't been playing our wii as much as we did when we were dating but when we saw they had a Wii fit in stalk, we just couldn't leave without getting it. Chris and Brandy have one and I have played it a couple of times with Brandy and thought it was fun but never did I think it might actually be a good workout. The first night we had it I got it all set up and Mike and I played a little on it. We set some weight goals and did a couple of the balance games and the hula hoop then went to bed. The next day I played on it for like 15 min then moved onto something else. Well Sunday night I told Mike should play on it and he told me if he is going to do it, he was going to do it all. So then he proceeded to go through each exercise that was unlocked and do them all. I just laid there and blogged and played on the computer while he did it thinking nothing of it... but tonight I had an eye opening experience. I decided that I was going to try his way of thinking and do all the activities in all the categories. That means: Yoga, Strength exercises, Aerobics, and Balancing Games. Lets just say I broke a sweat and got a good workout. I might even be a little sore tomorrow. Now I might just have to do it more often and maybe it will someday tell me that I am normal and not overweight. :( Here is a picture of Mike and his trainer doing the tree yoga pose. :) He is so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes, it's fun and a good workout. But, I don't like how it groans sometimes when you step on it. And a friend of mine who is pregnant says her Mii looks like a big balloon! That part stinks!
ReplyDelete