Sunday, April 12, 2009

House Update!

It has been a week since I posted pics of the house. I had some of it after they put in window wells but it just wasn't that exciting but today's progress is really exciting. Last night after we hung out with some friends we went out to the house around 1 am. We were so excited to see that we had walls of a garage! We decided that we needed to go back today (Sunday) and take a good picture to post. When we got there, much to our surprise, they had put up two walls. Who would have thought that people would be working on our house on Easter Sunday... weird! Anyways below is the exciting progress of the house.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! So fun, I'm excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! the beginnings of your house :). that's way exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your house! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete