Monday, November 24, 2008

Carrie Underwood

Well this last week Brandy and I finally got to go to the long awaited Carrie Underwood concert. I feel like we bought tickets to this concert over 6 months ago. But lets just say that she was well worth the wait. We had so much fun at the concert. I think Carrie has the most amazing voice. She is just the cutest on stage and she is so humble. I love that she tells stories and just is so comfortable in front of the audience. Although the one thing I thought was weird was she changed her clothes three times... who does that! I have been to a lot of concerts and no one leaves the stage in the middle of the show to change their clothes. It was kinda funny but overall the concert was way good.

Brandy and I waiting for the concert to start

2 comments:

  1. Don't you worry, New Kids on the Block changed their clothes like 15 times. It's not that uncommon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carrie Underwood! I bet that was fun to hear her, also CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete