I am trying to be better at updating and if you notice it hasn't even been a week since my last post. That's an accomplishment... Well here is what I have been up to:
* I got a new schedule at work and it is the best thing in the world. I go in at 7:30 and I am off at 4:00. I am so not a morning person but if I get off before 5 it is totally worth it. :)
* Still looking for tops to go with the skirts I picked out for my bridesmaids to wear... It is hard trying to find something that everyone is going to like/ what looks good on lots of different body styles. I have found one I like but I am still out looking just in case the perfect shirt pops up.
* We got Mike's ring in the mail the other day. Mike picked it out on eBay and ordered it. It was only $25. YAY! (I recommend eBay if any of you are looking)
* Mike has been doing the countdown on his facebook page till the wedding. I am not sure if it is making things go by faster or slower but only 101 days left! :)
* We got our engagements taken and there are some way cute ones! (thanks Amy) We are planning on going for a round two just to get some more good ones.
* I set my time to go through the temple. I am going through on December 13th. I am way excited to take out my endowments and go to the temple!
* I cleaned out my closet the other night... I know I am a total geek but it makes me happy to look at my closet and know that it is organized and clean. :)
* We went out house hunting again last week and found some really nice houses and some really trashed houses. It is so hard to pick something because it is A LOT of money. We are still looking and hopefully the right house will come along. I have the day off tomorrow and we are doing a marathon day and looking at everything we have picked out so far. I am excited!
Well... as you have just read life pretty much revolves around this wedding... I am loving planning things but at the same time I am just ready for it to be here. But we are no where close to being ready so I am glad the day isn't here yet. Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy this time... so that's what I am trying to do! :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Tip for the bridsmaid tops... Don't pick the same ones we had to wear at Amber's wedding. :)
ReplyDeleteI would definately recommend enjoying the wedding planning time! It is great to have the fun and you only do it once!
ReplyDeleteI definitely know what you're going though,.. except luckily we weren't looking for a house on top of it all! You're amazing. Ya, try to enjoy it, because it'll all pass. Let me know if you need help or just have questions!! It's all very fresh in my mind :)
ReplyDelete