Sunday, December 21, 2008

Crazy Life...

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything but just so you know it is not because of lack of things to post. It is because of lack of time to post anything. I have had an amazing couple of weeks. First I went through the temple and took out my endowments. It was so amazing. Not anything like I thought it would be but I loved it. I am so excited to go back and continue to learn more. A lot of people think it is weird that I went through so early before I got married but I am so excited that I did. Mike and I had just talked about it and decided it would be a good thing because then we could go together a bunch before we get married and I hopefully will understand some things better. I am so grateful that my sister in law Kari flew in to be there with me when I went through. It was so nice of her to be a part of that. Another reason I was way excited to go through earlier was because I was able to attend my friend Amber's sealing. It was so fun to be able to go into the temple and witness a sealing. I am so glad that I got to see exactly what I am going to be doing in two months (60 days). I am also so happy that I got to see Amber get married. Amber and I have been so close since we were little and I was so happy to be a part of her wedding. Her and Tyler are so cute and I know that they will be so happy! So many exciting things happening right now! Christmas is in 4 days and I can hardly believe it. I feel like this year has flown by so fast and so many changes have happened in my life. The other night Tricia texted me reminding me that it had been one year since I graduated from Utah State. It is weird to think that I have been working at Deseret First for almost a year. Well below are some pictures of Amber's shower and wedding. I have some more pics to post so hopefully I will get some time this week to write some more!



8 comments:

  1. If you need a girlfriend to go to the temple with you I am here! It's wonderful to go to the temple with your boy, but at the same time there is something about being able to sit next to your girlfriends in the temple together. Plus it would be great for me to have someone else plan a trip for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you went to the temple as soon as you did. I did the same thing (went in January and got married in May) and thought it was great. Now you can go lots before you get married and actually be able to focus on the sealing. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! I loved the temple! It's a great experience! And congrats to Amber! I ran into Terry the other day and she told me about Amber! She looked beautiful and I'm glad you got to go! I hope things are still going well with the wedding! I can't believe it's getting so close! I'm sure you are very ready and excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you. I am so happy to be your sister in law. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    Hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!
    Lets for sure get together after the Holidays!
    ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks for the tribute! I need all those pics! I can't wait for your wedding and I'm so excted to be on the outskirts this time. I love the temple. We all should go sometime! I seriously can't wait for your wedding! Love ya~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara Bennion! You probably don't remember me but I sure remember you! I can't believe I just ran into your blog after blogging for this long. You look so great! What are you up to now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey you got that green skirt that you wanted! It looks way cute on you. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete