So when I woke up this morning I knew today was going to be a weird day. The reason I thought that at first was because of the dream I had last night. I dreamed that I had been kidnapped. I blame this dream on watching the Golden Compass last night and in that movie, there were a lot of kids that got kidnapped. All I really remember was that they wouldn't let me call work and tell them I wouldn't be in so I got fired. Well then my alarm went off and I came back to reality that I hadn't actually missed work. (dang) Cause Now I am at work and it is not going to be a fun day. I hate to start off a Monday morning with the email that says "the system is down, We will let you know what it comes back up". Well My job consists of assisting members over the phone about their accounts. This is hard to do with out a system to look up their accounts. So I feel like a broken recording right now. So in my down time here at work, I have been able to read and catch up on some blogs I haven't had time for lately. In reading peoples blogs I always find other blogs for people that I haven't talked to in a long time. I was just reading a friend from Logan's blog and he posted a bunch of memories from Logan. It got me thinking about how much fun I used to have up there and all the crazy funny things that used to happen. Living with Tricia was always an adventure... So here is a list of some of the funny memories I have:
- Coming out of the bathroom to a full moon!
- BYOCH Night after ward prayer at our apartment. (Byoch means "bring your own chocolate hot")
- Girls night's every week with Ash, Tricia, and Jen. (especially when Tricia dressed up in her 47 cent shirt)
- Our runs to Sam's Club to see a certain boy but ended up getting a tub of cookie dough and chocolate muffins while we were there.
- Our kissing contests.... enough said...
- Tricia making me websites about beavers and feet.
- Old spice body wash...
- Birthday poems (if you received one and are reading this... you are so lucky!)
- Tricia's gout.
- Ash and Justin's romantic valentines dance. hahahaha still cracks me up...
- Snowboarding once a week and Tricia bombing it down the mountain in her bright pink coat.
- Spring Break in San Diego. 4 girls, 9 boys one beach house! Eating world famous cheese fries (Barf), Getting a lobster Maui babe tan, leprechauns rollerblading, Jen running into signs in Tijuana, Boozin' babe, Ashley riding on Bimbo, watching Moulan Rouge instead of going to parties! (best trip ever)
And there are so many more to write about... if anyone has some more... you are welcome to add! I miss Logan a lot but I have been having so much fun here in Salt Lake. I have met so many new people and made some really good friends!
Hey Barbara! I just read through your blog and we need to chat like I didn't know you were a member at the Life Center because we are too so we should totally go work out together because its more fun to go with people you know. Anyway I heard the system is still down so good luck at work!
ReplyDeleteLori
What!?! You have a blog and didn't even tell me??? You are so in trouble. It's a good thing I love you, or I'd have to seriously hurt you. Love you!!
ReplyDelete