
I am officially the big 23! Thanks to all my friends and family that made my birthday such a wonderful celebration! It all started with lunch with my dad. He was so wonderful to drive all the way to my work and take me to Red Robin. Well then I got off work early and headed over to Chris and Brandy's for early cake and ice cream! Brandy made me a confetti cake and it was so wonderful! Then I headed up to Centerville with Mike, Taylor, Ashley, Tricia, Celeste, Michelle, Jessica, and Heidi to go to dinner at Firehouse pizza! I love that all my friends were so willing to drive up there to eat at one of my favorite restaurants. (even though we had such a dumb waiter that wouldn't let us get dessert). Well after dinner Mike, Taylor, Ashley and I went bowling. If any of you know me... you know that I love love love to go bowling. It wasn't my best night but it was way fun! After bowling we hit up Chili's for some molten chocolate cake. (which is the best dessert ever!) Well after that night you would think the birthday celebrations would be over... but no no no... Saturday night, Mike took me to dinner at Benihanas. I had never eaten there before and I loved it! Then my family celebrated on Sunday along with celebrating Father's Day. We had fun eating, playing horse shoes, laying in the hammock, and playing the candy bar game! I LOVE the candy bar game! Nothing like rolling the dice and if you get doubles you get candy! Life doesn't get better than that! Well I hope you all enjoy some of the pictures from the big events! :)

We LOVE cake!!

Jess and I at Firehouse
I LOVE these girls!
Ashley, Taylor, Mike and I
Who's #1
Yeah... I got a Strike if you couldn't tell!
And then Taylor got one...
Gotta love molten Chocolate Cake! I do!
My dad and the kids enjoying his Father's day present!
Blowing out the candles again...
Mike and I... Enjoying my cake!
Happy Birthday Barbara!
ReplyDeletehappy late birthday barb! seriously..you and mike are so cute together! love you!
ReplyDelete