I just want to start off by saying... I LOVE CHEESEBURGERS! I never used to eat burgers unless my dad was bbq'ing them but now that has changed. I could have a burger any time of the day! My parents made fun of me last year when we went to Hawaii because all I ever wanted to order was a cheeseburger and fries. Well a couple of weeks ago, Tricia and I were on our way to Lagoon to use our season passes for the first time, and we decided that instead of waiting in traffic to get there we would stop and have dinner and then traffic would hopefully die down. We had decided that we were going to go to Wendy's but then when we turned the corner we saw it... BEST BURGERS. How could we turn that opportunity down. We decided that was the place we would eat. Well it wasn't the best burger I have ever had but it was pretty good. And we had lots of fun eating there too. Then again Tricia
and I could have fun anywhere!
and I could have fun anywhere!
Lucky Number!
I know your mouths are watering by now! :)
Nothing like a little pole dance on the side of the road! Tricia is so good at them!

No comments:
Post a Comment