Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 In Pictures

It is 10:00 pm on New Years Eve and I was just looking at all my goals that I set last January. There were a couple that I accomplished this year... Some that I did a little bit of and some that I didn't even try to accomplish. I love making new goals and having something to strive for and look forward to each year. All I can say is that next year I will try to do better and maybe accomplish all my goals. 

2012 had its ups and downs but overall it was a good year. We had a lot of fun watching Jordyn grow a lot and enjoying this stage of life. Here is our year in pictures:

January:
Jordyn being Naughty 
Kelly's Baby Showers
February
 My Valentines date
Our 3rd Anniversary
March:
 Baby Cruz was born
 Baby Lizzy was born
 Baby Wesley was born
Grandpa Backmans 90th Birthday 
My Oldest Nephew Garrett was Baptized

April:
 Easter Egg Hunts
 Easter fun
Easter Egg hunt at Grandmas

May:
 Trips to the Aquarium
 Mothers day
Day at the Zoo with Grandma and cousins

June:
Fathers Day 
 Bear lake
 Family Pics
 Jordyn 18 Months
Barbara's Dirty Dash

July:
 Taylorsville Dayzz Fireworks
 Family BBQ
Day at the Thanksgiving point farm

August:

 Jordyn 20 months
 First Ice Cream Cone
First pony tail!

September:
 First Airplane Ride to Virginia
 Playing at the National Zoo in DC
Air and Space Museum in DC

October:
 Zoo with Cousins
 Pumpkin Picking
Halloween 

November:
Fun times with Cousins

 Jordyn's first train ride (trax)
Black Friday shopping!!
(we also had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Mike's family but I forgot to take any pics)

December:
 Jordyn turned 2!
 Birthday girl!
Santa came!!

We had a fun year and we wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope and pray 2013 is a great year for us and for everyone!


1 comment: