Monday, December 17, 2012

2 Years Old!!

Yesterday my baby girl turned 2! We love her so so so much and I am so happy to be her mom. She makes me smile EVERY single day. I love her cute personality and how sweet she is to me. She is growing up way to fast. She is talking so much and we have conversations all day long. I love it! I love that she will tell me everything she sees and what she wants us to do. She loves the word again... if we do something really fun she will say "again" after each time. Whenever I sneeze she is always the first to say bless you and she is really good at please and thank you. Jordyn is such a good mommy to all her babies. She got a couple new babies for her birthday and she LOVES them. She got a car seat and a stroller for her babies and she has been carting them all around the house. I love to watch her kiss and hug and take care of them. It is the cutest thing ever.

We had a whole weekend of fun to celebrate Jordyn. It started on Saturday (the day before her birthday). We had the Bennion family over to celebrate Shelby turning 3 and Jordyn turning 2. It was so much fun to watch the cousins play together. Jordyn and Shelby were really cute. I just know those 2 are going to be the best of friends! Getting them both to look at the camera and smile seemed to be a bit difficult though...








Then on Sunday, Her actual birthday, we went in to get her and sang to her and then she opened her presents from Mike and I. I love the picture below of her when she sees her new baby. Love that smile!!








Then after a nap, we headed up to Mike's parents house for a party with the Knaub family. 









 I also made this collage of how much she has grown over the last 2 years. It is crazy how grown up she looks now. We took her to the doctors today and she is 24.25 pounds (19%) and 34.43 inches (93%). Just like a Bennion... Tall and Skinny!! Love our little girl!!



No comments:

Post a Comment