Standing all alone!
Friday, September 16, 2011
9 Months
I feel like I just barely wrote about Jordyn turning 8 months. Time is flying by. Jordyn has grown up so much this past month. She is crawling like crazy (not scooting on her tummy anymore) and now she pulls herself up on everything. She has a walker that she is obsessed with. So obsessed that we keep it in the basement so we don't have to worry about her going on the tile with it. She cruises behind it. I then bought her a stationary table that she could stand up and play on. But she just pushes it all over the house. Starting this week she pulls herself up on something then will let go and stand by herself for a few seconds. I know we are going to have a walker on our hands really soon! She is so happy all the time and so much fun! We love her so much! Here are some pics of her from today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Barb your little girl is so ADORABLE! Oh my goodness I can't even handle it. Keep those cute pics coming =)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! She might walk before Blake. :) How does it feel like she is catching up in age to him. She's suppose to be this little newborn, right?! :) Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love Jordyn. I am so glad I get to watch her and have fun aunt/niece moments. She is so sweet!
ReplyDelete