Sunday, September 18, 2011

1st Zoo Trip!

On August 1st we got to go to the Zoo with my sister in laws, nieces and nephews and my mom. Mike was a little jealous that Jordyn and I were going without him so he ended up taking a personal day and hung out with us. It was really rainy but still tons of fun. My mom has a friend that works there and we were able to meet up with her and she let all the kids (and Mike) feed the giraffes. They have the longest tongues. It was a fun day and I can't wait till Jordyn is bigger and appreciates the animals a little more. :)

 Mike feeding the Giraffe. He did it for Jordyn since I was a little worried it would eat her or I would drop her. :)

 All the cousins on the Bennion side

 Typical Zoo picture

1 comment:

  1. Jordyn is SO cute Barbara! It is fun to find your blog and get a little caught up on your cute family!

    ReplyDelete