Monday, July 4, 2011

T-ville Dayzz 2011!!

Every since I met my friend Tricia, I have gone with her to Taylorsville Dayzz. She grew up in Taylorsville and is kinda a fanatic about the city. (even though I still fight the city should have been named Bennion). Well Mike and I have continued to go every year since we met. It is a fun tradition. This year we were a little hesitant because of Jordyn but decided to risk a grumpy baby and go. Jordyn was so good. I was surprised since she normally goes to bed at 8:00 and we didn't even go till 8:30. She was not too happy after she fell asleep in the car on the way there and then we took her out to go in her stroller but she got over it really fast. She was so happy and fun the whole night. We ended up meeting up with my friend Eva and her husband and some of their friends and sitting close by them. Tricia came over to see us for a little bit (always love seeing her) and then our friends Jessica and Josh met up with us right before the fireworks started. Jordyn did so well when the fireworks started. She jumped a little bit when the loud ones went off but never cried. She was in awe of them. Here are a few pics from the night...







1 comment: