We had a fun 4th of July weekend! The Saturday before the 4th we started the day with a neighborhood water balloon fight. I wasn't in it much but I did hold the launcher for a while... then later that day we went over to my brother Doug's and had some cafe rio out in the backyard and then played some horseshoes. I swear I used to be good at horseshoes but I think I am only good when playing my Dad. :) We then headed up to Mike's parents house to watch some fun fireworks. Shelbie and Hank loved the sparklers and Jordyn tolerated the loud fireworks pretty well. Unfortunately, I for some reason forgot to pull out my camera at all... oops... On the 4th we had a nice day sleeping in and then headed to Mike's Aunts for a BBQ. It was so nice to have a day off together and enjoy spending time with family. We are so lucky to be living in this country and enjoying the freedoms that we have. So grateful for all those who fight so we can have that freedom. Jordyn was festive that day... although the firecracker flower didn't last long. :)
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment