Sunday, June 19, 2011
Jordyn 6 Months
Jordyn turned 6 months old on Thursday! Time has gone by so fast. Jordyn is such a joy in our lives. She is so fun and such a happy baby. She is quite the busy baby. She sits up all by herself and loves to roll around the room. She laughs all the time and is constantly telling us stories in gibberish. She loves to suck on her rubber ducky. She pretty much makes out with it every time she sees it. It is really funny! She goes through fazes of eating. Some days she eats breakfast, 5 bottles and dinner but other days it is forcing every bottle down her. She loves her oatmeal, apples, pears, squash, sweet potato's, and green beans. Doesn't like rice cereal, carrots, peaches. She isn't so sure about bananas yet but I am sure she will like them. She also loves puffs and is starting to get the hang of eating mum mums by herself. I take her to the doctor on Wednesday for her appointment so I will report her stats then. We just love her so much! Here are some pics my sister in law Amy took of her on her 6 month birthday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is so dang cute! I love her little face! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love Jordyn! She is such a sweet heart! I am so glad I get to watch her and take her pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures of Jordyn - she looks darling!
ReplyDelete