Then during the week Mike surprised me with little treats here and there... one day he brought me home my favorite flavor Slurpee and then my favorite candy bar. The Saturday before, Mike, Jordyn, my mom and I all went to Cheesecake Factory. It was so yummy if only Jordyn would have been good and sat in her high chair! Then the Sunday before my birthday we got together with my family to celebrate mine and my nephew Zac's birthdays. I forgot to take pics with my camera but I know Amy got a good one of me and zac blowing our candles out. I will have to post it later once she emails it to me. (hint hint). :) The on my actual birthday, Mike and I both took the day off work. All I wanted to do was hang out with him and Jordyn... We started the day off with some shopping, (to spend the wonderful gift cards our families gave me)...
Then Lunch at Chili's. I was excited because Jordyn was a little grumpy and she slept through most of lunch!
Then she woke up...
Then we came home and played some monopoly!
Then that night after Mike's class, we went and got a Jamba Juice and at my birthday cakes. I couldn't decide on a flavor from Nothing Bundt Cakes so I just got 3 little ones. It was a lot!!
It was such a good birthday and I was so glad I got to spend it with Mike and my cute baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment