This week both Jordyn and I got a little cold. I got it first and I tried my hardest to not give it to her but kinda hard to do when I still need to take care of her. She just has a little stuffy nose but other than that she doesn't seem to mind. I just wish she could blow her nose because she is getting really sick of the nose sucker! (and so am I) She has started to giggle when we play with her. It is so cute!
When I work from home on Wednesday and Thursdays, I will put her on her play mat to play next to me while I work. She loves that play mat... Sometimes I can't get her to go down for a nap so I will put her on it and she will just play and play till all of a sudden she falls asleep. She has been holding onto the animals while she sleeps. I love it and always have to send a picture to Mike...
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love that she falls asleep with her toys so adorable!
ReplyDelete