Monday, April 4, 2011

Photo Shoot!

I just had to post these cute pictures that my sister in law took of Jordyn the other day when she was watching her. Amy has taken such cute pictures of Jordyn and I was so happy when she emailed me these last night! I always post tons of pictures of her cute smile but I love these even though she isn't smiling. They just show her cute face! . :) I can't wait to get her a cute Easter dress so she can take more of her!! 





5 comments:

  1. These are so precious! I love that white blanket, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute...! I love the purple bow and it looks like she is getting more hair :) It kinda looks like she misses her Mom though... ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and smiley! I love her pictures in her little blessing dress. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so cute!!! good job barb!! & mike :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was (and is) so cute I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete