Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Quote

I am slowly getting Jordyn's wall decorated and I have finally decided to put a Dr. Seuss quote on her wall above her crib... the problem is I am not sure which one to put on. I ordered some purple vinyl to match and I got it in the mail today. Now it is time to decide... What do you think? (keep in mind I have a cute wood butterfly that I painted to hang on one side of the quote)

My pick is: "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you"ll go."

Mike likes: " In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!"



3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha, I like the first one!!! For sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, my vote is with the first quote!! Maybe if you had a boy Mike's idea would work ;) ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete