Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bows!

Jordyn struggles with bows. She looks so cute in them. I always want her to wear them (against her fathers wishes) because then people will know she is a girl. I always have people calling her a boy even when she is in all pink...weird... But Jordyn has other plans for her bows... this is how they end up...


4 comments:

  1. This is going to sound mean, but we found that eyelash glue was the best way to get them to stick. It comes off quite easily with a little baby oil, is meant for really sensitive skin, and opens the door for bows without headbands. AND they stay in place better than you could have ever hoped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you. I had a guy say something about Charlotte being a "him" when she was in a magenta sweater with light pink hearts.... that's a guy for ya! I don't know what person would dress their boy in pink...with hearts none the less... really people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like she is trying to play "peekaboo"! :)

    ReplyDelete