My computer time has now been focused more on baby stuff than anything else. I have become obsessed with looking at cute baby girl stuff and reading all sorts of reviews and such. I am just so excited for all the fun stuff that comes along with a baby girl... like ruffle bum pants and ribbons and bows. I have been trying to be good and not buy anything for her yet... (well minus the first day) But Kari did buy her some cute ruffle bum pants when she was here in July and they are sitting in my room so I can look at how cute they are each day! We are still working on the basement and hopefully we can soon clean out the baby's room and set up the cute crib my parents bought baby girl! It will just be fun to paint and start getting things ready. Posts are so boring without pictures so here is a picture of the cute crib we will set up someday...


There's nothing wrong with buying stuff in advance... I knew I'd get stuff that was anywhere from 0-6 mo size at my shower so I decided to browse the sale racks for the next year. You can always get the summer stuff at great deals now and you'll be set for next summer!
ReplyDeletehave you picked a "theme" for her room yet? honestly, decorating this baby's room has been the funnest part of pregnancy for me.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the girl!! they are a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteyay congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteOh so much fun! Little girl stuff is the cutest! And cute crib!
ReplyDeleteIt IS so fun to have a girl! I haven't bought myself anything since she was born...I buy it all for her. Oh Barb it is just the best thing ever! You are going to love it!
ReplyDeletegive me ideas so i can get some cute stuff for the twins! so good websites. xoxo can't wait!
ReplyDelete