Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family Bowling

This post is a little overdue but better late than never. :) When Jeff and Kari came to town the end of July we did tons of fun stuff! However, I didn't take many pictures. The only ones I have on my camera are from our family bowling trip on the 24th of July. It has always been tradition for the my family to go bowling and it is always a blast. It was so fun to have the whole family there and watch the kids all play and bowl together. Even Shelbie had fun (until the end). I didn't take many picture but Garrett had my camera for a little while and he took some good pictures for me... Now I have to wait for Kari to email me the rest of the pictures... (hint hint)
Garrett's Cheesy Smile!
Cute Jaycey getting ready to Bowl
Mike enjoying bowling!
Jeff and Dad
Kelly (with her hurt foot), Brandy and Shelbie
Douggie and Zac
Brandy and Cute Shelbie
Classic... Sorry Doug... Had to post it!
Jeff and Chance
Chance Loving Grandma!

2 comments:

  1. Bennion Bowling is the best! I am so glad Kari was there to make my sorry score not seem as bad since she was right there with me points wise. Someday I will beat the kids scores...I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE seeing pics of your family! I have not seen them all in SOOO long! So fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete