Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good News!

I didn't keep my promise about posting Virginia pics... go figure... but I have a pretty good excuse. Are you ready for it?? Every time I sit down to blog I only want to post one thing... I am finally ready to announce that I'M PREGNANT! Yep... Baby Knaub will be joining our family this December. I am almost 13 weeks. I went to the doctor at 8 weeks and we got to see our little baby and hear it's heart beat. It was the most amazing thing we have ever seen. The baby was not even an inch long. Since then it has grown a lot (so I hear). Today I got the hear the heart beat again and the baby was hiding so I only saw it's head! We are so excited for this new addition to our family! Now if I can just not feel so sick all the time it will be a lot more enjoyable!
The plus sign is at the top of the head and the bottom. :)

23 comments:

  1. Yay for Baby Knaub! I say it's a girl - they seem to be in the air these days! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... and by the Nick profile, I mean Liz! guess he was still signed into google! Still excited...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!! I'm super excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy and this cute little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA!!!! We are so excited for you...Brandon said "its about time" ha ha ha! And that ultra sound pic is AWESOME...Ky never looked like anything but a blob till he was old enough to see what he was! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is super exciting! Congrats! You will be such a good mom! I hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Glad it's official in the blog world now! It's totally a girl. And she's the cutest little bean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I call girl too. I have been waiting for you to post cuz I knew you couldn't keep it off here much longer. We all need to get together again. Maybe when you're feeling better so some strange smell doesn't make you all sick. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! Sorry you're sick. Hopefully you will start feeling better. What day in December are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya congrats!!! that is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! We're so excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That is so exciting! You will be such a great mom Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS!!! so happy for u. feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay! so happy for you and mike! you are going to have the cutest kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!! You are going to be a great mommy! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hooray for Dora!;) I can't wait to meet that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are still sooo excited for you guys! Garrett talks about your baby all the time. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon and can just enjoy the next 6 months! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HOORAY and CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you! Looks like you are doing really good!!

    ReplyDelete