And I finally got to hold this little girl!!! My niece Shelby is finally home from the hospital and last night Mike and I got to go and stay with her for a few hours while her mom took her sister to her dance recital. I was so excited to hold and cuddle her. She is just such an amazing little baby and I am so glad we got to spend some time with her. How can you not love that little face!! I know she looks terrified in this picture but she does love her Aunt Barbara... I just know it!! :)

** We did have tons of fun on our trip to Virginia... just has been a busy week so hopefully I can post some pics tomorrow about our trip... stay tuned!!
she is so precious! ! !
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little girl! You are going to be her favorite aunt. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet and a little miracle!
ReplyDelete