Sunday, March 21, 2010
Spring!
Yesterday was the first day of spring! I could not be more excited! I love spring time! It makes me so excited when I can leave the house without a jacket! Hopefully the snow is done!!! (but I am not holding my breath) I made this cute decoration for our shelf... it turned out cuter than I thought it would so I had to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Super cute Barbs! I love it & you. Keep those fun craft pictures coming!
ReplyDeleteLove the decoration!
ReplyDeleteAhh Barb what a homemaker you are! We really need to come see your house!!! I know the fact that we live probably a 45 second walk away from each other makes it hard but hopefully we can make the time :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait for u to show me how to make all this stuff
ReplyDeleteHey Barb you are so crafty! I love it!
ReplyDeletei LOVE this!!! what id you make this out of? i need to start being crafty and make things for my house! :)
ReplyDelete