Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cute Laundry!

Tonight I had the privilege of watching my nephew Zac while Doug and Amy attended the temple. I love this little boy and his contagious laugh! I didn't think twice about what we would do for the two hours... well that changed shortly after we sat down and started to play... I realized that Mike and I have no baby toys. I then searched through his bag to find no toys. That's when my babysitting days have to come back and I have to get creative. Well Mike happened to leave the laundry basket out and that basket became our entertainment for the night. I got a major workout running around the house pulling and pushing the basket but it kept me going when I heard his cute giggle. And another thing I learned is it is impossible to feed a 10 month old chicken nuggets with no high chair... he was getting so frustrated with me. It was pretty funny! Well someday we will have to invest in some toys... :) Gotta love all the cute faces!

4 comments:

  1. I have to have a copy of those darling pictures! Next time we will bring a chair and toys. Thanks again for watching him! He had a blast and we loved being able to go to the temple together. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! Barbara! He looks so much like AMY did when she was a baby when he laughs! Great parental training, eyh!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo cute! I bed you guys had a blast with him! When do you think you will try for a little one?

    ReplyDelete