Took Jordyn to her first movie, Monster's University. She loved it for about 45 minutes then she got bored and just wanted to run. I also took her to see the Smurf movie with her cousins a month later and she did the same thing... maybe just not ready for movies yet...
We celebrated Mike Birthday on 7/23/13...
Went to a fun Neighborhood carnival and Jordyn got her face painted for the first time, played in a bouncy house and did potato sack races.
Jeff and Kari came to town in August and stayed with us. It was so fun to have them here and it also motivated us to finish our bathroom downstairs. Mike did such a good job and worked really hard every night on it. We finished it just in time for them to come the next day.
While Jeff and Kari were here, we did lots of fun things. We went to the Dino museum, Aquarium, mini golfing and the whole family went to Bear Lake for a weekend and to a Bee's game.
I am sad to see summer come to an end but we have some exciting things coming up that I am looking forward to. Mike is in his last semester of school and will graduate in DECEMBER!!!! We are pretty stoked about that. I will be so excited when he doesn't have to spend every night doing homework. And even better news... baby #2 will be here in April! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment