Friday, April 5, 2013

Potty Training - day 1

So we decided since it is conference weekend we would potty train Jordyn. She has been going on the potty for months when we put her on it but we just needed to commit to it and do it. The first 15 minutes were rough... 2 accidents right away and I can't lie.. I wanted to quit. But then we just started going every 20 min and she would go. In 4 hours she went 10 times on the potty and had 3 accidents. (She obviously was drinking a lot too). Well she earned her first prize: a doctor kit for her baby. She loves it! Hopefully tomorrow she will start to tell us before she needs to go. I am not sure I can keep up just taking her every 20 min. Cross your fingers for us!!





No comments:

Post a Comment