Friday, April 6, 2012

MARCH MADNESS!!

March was a crazy month for us. And it was not because of the traditional March Madness. It had nothing to do with basketball! We started our month out on March 3rd with welcoming Wesley Randall Knaub to the family:

Isn't he just adorable?? The a few short weeks later... we welcomed Cruz Cordova on March 19th:


And then 3 short days after that we welcomed Elizabeth Clara Bennion on March 22nd!

Wow I am one proud Aunt! I love my nieces and nephews so much and I am so excited we have 3 new babies in our families. Jordyn is no longer the bottom of the food chain and she is getting used to seeing more babies around. She still has both her Grandmas wrapped around her fingers but I am sure pretty soon she will need to learn to share them with her new baby cousins. She doesn't seem to really notice the babies unless I am holding one of them and not paying attention to her. Good thing we have a (long) while before she has to deal with that. Also this month, Jeff, Kari, Garrett, and Chance came for a visit! It was Garrett's spring break at school and they came to Utah to baptize him. I was so excited they decided to do it here so I could be there to see it. I can't believe my oldest nephew is 8! I remember the day he was born and going to Virginia to see him for the first time. I am so proud of him for being baptized and making such good decisions in his life. Unfortunately Jordyn wasn't thrilled about sitting at the baptism so I only got to see a few minutes of it and then I was in the hall the rest of the time!  We had some fun while they were here like... the aquarium, city creek, crafts and a few late late nights for Kari and I. I love when they come to visit! I also had a few nights hanging out with baby Cruz while my sister got some sleep and her husband was at work. It was such a good month! Here is a pic of Jordyn and I with Garrett on his Baptism day. Mike had already left for a school project so we didn't get a pic with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment