Sunday, February 26, 2012
Happy Anniversary
Mike and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary last Monday, 2/20/12. We got lucky this year because our anniversary happened to fall on Presidents day so we both had the day off work. It was so nice to spend the day together with nothing to really get done. We spent the morning relaxing and just playing with Jordyn. In the afternoon we did a little shopping and went to Chick fila for lunch. Then my dad came over around 4:30 to watch Jordyn and Mike and I headed out for an evening baby free. We went to dinner at PF Chang's and then we headed to the Jazz game. My dad was so nice to watch Jordyn and give us his Jazz tickets. It was a way fun night. I am so grateful to have Mike in my life. He is such a good husband and a wonderful father to Jordyn. I love him so much and am so lucky to be with him forever!!! I of course forgot to take pics all day long but my dad took one of us after the jazz game... here we are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment