My baby is 1! I seriously don't know where the last year went. Jordyn's birthday was 2 days ago, December 16th. I was just going through pictures from her birthday and her party and the thought came to me that a year ago today we brought our TINY baby home from the hospital. I just remember walking through the door and taking her out of her car seat and looking at Mike and thinking... "now what" This year has been a wonderful/challenging year. I have always loved babies and all my life I couldn't wait to have a baby of my own. Little did I know how much my life would change with this little girl in it. The first 2 months of her life were a total blur. I am not sure I knew if it was day or night some days but I savored every moment I had of Maternity leave to be home with my baby. Going back to work was HARD. It made things a lot easier knowing that she was being well taken care of by her wonderful Grandmas and aunts. She has such a special relationship with all of them. I really can't thank them enough for the time they spent/spend with her. Jordyn is such a funny girl. She has such a cute personality and we just can't get enough of her. She laughs every time someone else laughs. We call it her courtesy laugh. :) She has really started to run around a lot more. She still loves to be chased and loves to find new drawers and cupboard with things she shouldn't play with in them. Some days I feel like all I am saying to her is no. And when I say no she just looks at me and smiles and keeps doing it. Her favorite game is Peek-a-boo and she will play it with anyone and everyone. She is still an awesome sleeper and rarely do we (Mike) have to get up with her in the night. She is still not a super good eater but some days she will eat anything we give her then the next she will just throw it all on the floor. I have had to get a little creative with food because she still has no teeth! We started her on whole milk and so far so good. We still have a little bit of formula left so I am still mixing it till it is all gone. :) We take her to the doctor on Tuesday so we will see how she is growing then. We just love her so so so much. It has been the best year and I can't imagine my life without her in it. We are so grateful for such a happy healthy baby and we thank our heavenly father every day for the blessing she is in our lives! Here are some of her cute 12 Month pics!
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment