Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter!

I am a little behind... We had a wonderful Easter! On the Saturday before, we went to Mike's parents house for a BBQ and the big Easter egg hunt. It is so funny to watch all the adults run after the eggs. I am not big on the pushing and shoving so I always go the opposite way of everyone else. Mike's dad was Jordyn's legs (and arms) and he did really well for her. We got some candy but mostly money. It was really fun. Then on Sunday we went over to my parents house for dinner and bunny bingo! It was fun to get together with our families and enjoy the holiday. I forgot to take many pictures because Jordyn was a little overwhelmed for the two days and crashed halfway through the party on Sunday. But here are a couple from Saturday that Katie had...


1 comment: