Thursday, October 7, 2010

Green or Blue

The debate... Green or blue or both with a high chair rail... Let me know what you think...

11 comments:

  1. Well green is my fav color. You could always do green then use the blue for accent. You could find some vinyl or use it on objects around the room to accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. green. I agree with Audrey, even though I don't know her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green. Don't do both, that will be too much I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like everybody else.. I like the green!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the green with the blue accents like everyone else. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that funny! we all say green for sure!!!!!! and that is honest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. green, definitely! love the bedding you picked out. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you already decided on the green, but I agree with everyone else...it is definitely the best choice!

    ReplyDelete