Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chrismas...

We had the best Christmas this year! We are so blessed to have wonderful family to spend the holidays with. It was a busy few days going between families but we loved it. On Christmas eve we went to Mike's grandpa's party for a while then to my parents for the rest of the night. After the parties, we went got to go down town to see the light on temple square. It was cold so we didn't stay long but they were still fun to see. On Christmas day, (after I dragged Mike out of bed) we opened present from each other and then headed off to Mike's Parents house. We had a wonderful breakfast and then headed downstairs for presents. One of the highlights was when Katie dressed up with Shelbie in their matching Belle outfits. We were definitely spoiled this year... after we started making out rounds to Chris and Brandy's house where Mike helped Brock put together one of his new Lego sets. We then went to visit my Grandma and my parents were we played a fun new game. After that we headed back to Mike's parents for a nice dinner and stockings. We ended the night watching The Proposal. As you can tell it was a busy couple days but we loved every minute of it! Below are some pics of the days... I didn't take as many as I should have. And somehow I forgot to take a picture of our Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment