Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A day off??

One of the many blessings of working for a credit union is getting random holidays off. Since today is Veterans day, I got the day off. I had Mike switch with a coworker of his so that he could have today off too instead of Tuesday. So how did we spend out day off... (sorry no pictures this time)
  • Wake up around 9:30
  • Eat Cheerios
  • Play tennis (on our new courts but no nets)
  • Came back home when we realized the wind and no nets was not worth it
  • Built closets in the basement
  • Took a break for more nails and lunch
  • Built closets some more
  • Mike went to school and I went with my sister to find a dress
  • Dinner at the VI with my sister and Anthony
  • Back home to work on the closets...

Doesn't sound like much of a day off huh... Next day off we have together we might just have to sit around and watch TV all day! (or maybe clean our house... it really needs it) Our basement is coming along so well. I am not sure that I have even posted that Mike has been framing it and it is so nice to say we are almost done with the framing... slowly but surely the basement will get done. I am so excited to have that extra space. Anyways... back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. that is one of my favorite ways to spend a day off. Getting things done!

    ReplyDelete