Saturday, September 5, 2009

A little of what we have been up to...

Mike finally used his new bowling ball that he got for his birthday. It has been pretty lucky for him. We went bowling with the Bennion's tonight and he came in second place!!
In search for the table, Mike had to try out this HUGE chair. He looks so little!
We started painting some rooms in our house. I had already started the bedroom but Mike helped me tape the bathroom so I could paint it while he was at work on Saturday.
Our bedroom we just painted one wall an olive green! I LOVE IT! It makes our room stand out so much more. I am thinking we might need to invest in a head board for our bed but one thing at a time... here are a few pics of the final product. I matched the color to our curtains.


Here are some final pics of the spare bathroom. We painted it a dusty blue. I really like it. We have some pretty pictures from Greece that Mike framed and we are going to hang them in there.




I love the color in our house but I know now I am not ready to tackle the front room for a while. Painting is hard work. Whenever I have done it, my dad always does the hard parts. Not so much this time... I had to do all the parts! (minus he top corner... thanks Ash and Mike for doing that!) I would say I definitely labored on this labor day. But I am happy with the results!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Barbara! Your place looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello Barbara! I stumbled across your blog today, way cute house...nice work! I HATE painting with a passion, we did our home t-toned- never again!

    ReplyDelete