This week feels like we are moving a hundred miles a minute trying to get things in for our mortgage. We have our final walk through on Monday. Then we are hoping to close on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how fast they get the final touches done on our mortgage. We went out to the house yesterday and it was pretty much done. Just need blinds, mirrors, and screens. So this time next week we could be the owners of a home. Speaking of being owners.... today was a nice day, We are the proud owners of a Mitsubishi Lancer. That's right... we paid off my car today. It is a nice feeling to know we don't owe anything on it anymore.
Just as a closing note... My favorite dance tonight on SYTYCD was the very first one performed by Phillip and Jeanine. I tried to find it on you tube already but it isn't up there yet but I will definitely post the video as soon as I can find it.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They are putting blinds in for you???
ReplyDeletethat is so exciting! I hope the mortgage gets done quickly for you! I liked that dance too, but my favorite was kapono and ashley's dummy dance! I didn't think the last dance was as great as they did, and especially not worth the hot tamale train.
ReplyDelete